braids weaves and more
The Power of Words - Maya Angelou
Till Death Do Us Part
When I first heard this story on the radio it made my heart melt. Imagine loving someone for 72 years good or bad till the bitter end and having your heart beat , beat through them even if they have already gone. Click the link below to read more.
Shoe spotlight- Vince Camuto
Vince Camuto, CEO/Chief Creative Officer of the fashion company Camuto Group, is an American women’s footwear designer who is known for co-founding and establishing Nine West Inc. as a leading women’s fashion brand.
So people have been asking for this kind of surveys! So here is one:
Reblog and bold what applies to you.
- I’m loud.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear make-up.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses. (I’m supposed to!)
- I have braces.
- I change my hair color often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’ve missed an ex before.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten REAL friends
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I can trust at least five people with my life.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I get along with both of my parents for the most part.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I have had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.